Shu Di Huang
Enriches Kidney Yin and nourishes Jing and Blood.
Benefits the Yin and the Spleen tonifies the Kidneys and astringes Jing.
Gou Qi Zi
Nourishes Blood, tonifies the Liver and kidneys, nourishes Yin and benefits Jing.
Shan Zhu Yu
Astringes Jing, tonifies Liver and Kidney Yin and strengthens Kidney Yang.
Chuan Niu Xi
Invigorates the channels and Blood, and treats atrophy and spasm of the lower extremities.
Tu Si Zi
Tonifies Kidney Yang, tonifies Kidney and Liver Yin, and astringes Jing and urine.
Lu Jiao Jiao
Nourishes and tonifies Jing, Qi, and Blood.
Gui Ban Jiao
Nourishes Yin, anchors Yang, benefits the Kidneys strengthens bones and nourishes Blood. (Strongest Yin tonic).
- Nourishes Yin
- Tonifies the Kidneys
- Supplements Jing
- Benefits Marrow
- Kidney Jing Insufficiency
- Liver and Kidney Yin Deficiency (especially essence and marrow)
- Atrophy disorder (Wei Syndrome) due to Liver and Kidney Deficiency
- Soreness and weakness in low back and legs
- Spontaneous and nocturnal emissions
- Night sweats
- Dry mouth and throat
- Thirst with a desire to drink
- Dribbling of urine
- Malar flush
- Five Sole Heat
- Hair loss
- Loss of teeth
- Uterine bleeding
- Spontaneous perspiration
- Poor vision
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND HERB/DRUG INTERACTIONS
- Use with caution and modify for those with Spleen and Stomach Deficiency.
- Contraindicated for those with signs of Excess Heat.
- This formula is not suited for long-term use.