- Bell’s Palsy
- Facial Paralysis
- TMJ Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Migraines Headaches
- Post Stroke Sequelae, such as twitching muscles
Western Therapeutic Actions
- Neurological benefits to treat facial paralysis, trigeminal neuralgia and migraine headaches
- Analgesic effect to relieve pain
- Anti-inflammatory effect to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Anti Seizure and antiepileptic effect to treat post stroke sequelae and relieve nerve related pain
Cautions and Contraindications
- This formula is strong and potent and contains herbs that are considered slightly toxic in traditional Chinese medicine
- This formula is contraindicated during pregnancy and nursing.
- This herbal formula contains herbs that invigorate blood circulation. This formula should be discontinued if taking coumadin or warfarin.