HERBS AND ACTIONS
Suan Zao Ren
Calms the Shen and nourishes the Heart and Liver.
Quiets the Heart, calms the Shen and tonifies the Spleen and Stomach.
Enriches the Yin, clears Heat and moistens Internal Dryness modifying the properties of Chuan Xiong.
Regulates the Liver Qi and invigorates the Blood.
Tonifies the Spleen and moderates and harmonizes the properties of the other herbs.
- Nourishes Liver Blood
- Nourishes the Heart
- Calms the Shen
- Clears Heat in Liver and Heart
- Eliminates irritability
- Heart Blood Deficiency
- Heart and Liver Blood Deficiency
- Liver Yin Deficiency with Empty Fire Disturbing Heart
- Liver Blood Deficiency with Deficiency Heat Rising
- Night sweats
- Dry throat and mouth no thirst
- Insomnia due to stress
- Excessive dreams
- Lack of energy
- Weakness and fatigue
- Weak abdomen