HERBS AND ACTIONS
Tonifies Heart, Spleen and Lung Qi and generates Fluids.
With Mai Men Dong, strongly generates Fluids.
With Wu Wei Zi, rescues Qi and Yin.
With Mai Men Dong and Wu Wei Zi, for Qi and Yin Deficiency.
Mai Men Dong
Nourishes Yin, moistens the Lungs, generates Fluids, stops cough, clears Heat from the Heart and eliminates irritability.
Wu Wei Zi
Astringes Lung Qi, generates Fluids, tonifies Qi and nourishes Kidney Yin.
- Augments Qi
- Generates Fluids
- Clears Heat
- Preserves Yin
- Stops Excess perspiration
- Lung and Kidney Qi Deficiency
- Heart and Lung Qi Deficiency
- Lung Qi and Yin Deficiency
- Atrophy disorder (Wei Syndrome) due to Lung Heat with Fluid Deficiency
- Chronic cough with sparse sputum
- Sputum difficult to expectorate
- Shortness of breath
- Spontaneous perspiration
- Dry mouth and tongue
- Dry skin
- Palpitations with a stifling sensation in chest
- Dry throat
- Listless speech
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND HERB/DRUG INTERACTIONS
- Use extreme caution with high fever.
- Use extreme caution for unresolved external cough.
- Do not use it in the initial stage flu in summer with mild conditions.
- Do not use it if Fluids are not yet injured.