Health Benefits of Sea Moss
Nutrient dense makeup
- Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals our body needs to function.
- Macro-minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, potassium, chloride, sulfur
- iron, copper, manganese, iodine, zinc, fluoride and selenium.
- Sea Moss contains 13 vitamins:
- Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Vitamin A, Carotene, Vitamin E and Vitamin K.
- Sea Moss is also rich in fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 9)
Promotes Healthy Skin
- Sea Moss acts as a skin protector in extreme conditions such as cold and dry climates, pollution, and air conditioning (Watson, 2017).
- Sea moss also aids wound healing (Watson, 2017).
Healthy Thyroid support
- Sea Moss is rich in iodine and selenium, essential minerals that help regulate Thyroid function.
May Help to Reduce Excess Mucus
Sea moss contains
- Potassium Chloride
- Omega 3 fatty acids
Combined they dissolve excess mucus and maintain healthy fluid balance in the body.
Helps to Enhance Immune Response
A scientific study performed in 2013 demonstrated Sea Moss' ability to enhance host immunity ( Liu, 2013).
Contains Powerful Antioxidants
Sea Moss also contains prominent antioxidants Vitamin A, C, E, lycopene, and Selenium.
Pre-biotics (food for probiotics)