- Fibrocystic disorder in the lower abdominal region, such as cysts and fibroids in the uterus and ovaries.
- Masses, myomas and benign tumors of the female reproductive organs
- Female infertility due to obstruction in the lower abdominal region
- Pelvic pain due to obstruction in the lower abdominal religion
- Scarring in the pelvic cavity after surgery
Western Therapeutic Action
- Inhibit abnormal growth of connective tissue and dissolve masses and nodules
- Resolves cysts and fibroids in the uterus and ovaries
- Treats female infertility due to obstruction in the uterus and ovaries
- Treats benign tumors of the female reproductive organs
- Reduces pain and inflammation
Chinese Therapeutic Action
- Dispels blood stasis and disperse nodules and masses
- Invigorates the blood circulation and alleviates pain
- Avoid red meat, tap water, processed foods, junk foods, alcohol, dairy products and those fruits and vegetables sprayed with pesticides.
- Avoid eating meats that have been treated with hormones, which may stimulate the growth of fibroids
- Eliminate coffee from the diet as it may contribute to the growth of fibroids
- Avoid cold and raw foods
- Avoid drinking cold beverages, such as ice water.
- Avoid or reduce exposure to radiation whenever possible, such as from microwaves, television and computer monitors
- Relaxation, maintaining a positive outlook on life and regular exercise are important to heal
Cautions and Contraindication
- This formula contains herbs that have a strong blood- invigorating function and should be used with caution in patients with deficiencies. Patients with underlying deficiencies should be treated concurrently with tonic formulas
- This formula contains herbs that have strong blood invigorating and stasis removing functions. It is contraindicated for patients during pregnancy and nursing. It should be used with caution during menstruation, as bleeding may be increased.
- This herbal formula contains herbs that invigorate blood circulation. Therefore patients who are on anticoagulant or antiplatelet therapies should not use this formula.