- Fibrocystic disorder in the lower abdominal region, such as cysts and fibroids in the uterus and ovaries.
- Masses, myomas and benign tumors of the female reproductive organs
- Female infertility due to obstruction in the lower abdominal region
- Pelvic pain due to obstruction in the lower abdominal religion
- Scarring in the pelvic cavity after surgery
Western Therapeutic Action
- Inhibit abnormal growth of connective tissue and dissolve masses and nodules
- Resolves cysts and fibroids in the uterus and ovaries
- Treats female infertility due to obstruction in the uterus and ovaries
- Treats benign tumors of the female reproductive organs
- Reduces pain and inflammation
Chinese Therapeutic Action
- Dispels blood stasis and disperse nodules and masses
- Invigorates the blood circulation and alleviates pain
Cautions and Contraindication
- This formula contains herbs that have a strong blood- invigorating function and should be used with caution in patients with deficiencies. Patients with underlying deficiencies should be treated concurrently with tonic formulas
- This formula contains herbs that have strong blood invigorating and stasis removing functions. It is contraindicated for patients during pregnancy and nursing. It should be used with caution during menstruation, as bleeding may be increased.
- This herbal formula contains herbs that invigorate blood circulation. Therefore patients who are on anticoagulant or antiplatelet therapies should not use this formula.