HERBS AND ACTIONS
Shu Di Huang
Tonifies the Kidneys and nourishes Jing, Yin and Blood.
Shan Zhu Yu
Nourishes Kidney Yin and Yang, astringes Jing and Yin and stops perspiration.
Strengthens the Spleen , stabilizes the Kidneys and astringes Jing.
Strengthens the Spleen and drains Dampness.
Mu Dan Pi
Clears Heat, cools the Blood clears and Deficiency Fire.
Promotes urination and prevents Kidney Fire as a result of tonification.
- Enriches Yin
- Nourishes the Essence of the Liver and Kidney
- Kidney Yin Deficiency
- Heart and Kidney Yin Deficiency
- Liver and Kidney Yin Deficiency
- Atrophy disorder (Wei Syndrome) due to Liver and Kidney Deficiency
- Low back, knees and legs painful and weak
- Foot pain
- Diminished hearing
- Five sole Heat
- Chronic dry, sore throat
- Wasting and thirsting disorder (Xiao Ke)
- Muscular weakness
- Dry skin
- Steaming bones
- Delayed closing or unclosed fontanel in infants
- Tidal fevers
- Loose teeth
- Dripping urine
- Dry tongue
- Numbness and weakness at the waist and knees
- Heel pain
- Dry mouth
- Dry throat
- Blurred vision
- Urinary incontinence
- Spontaneous and nocturnal emissions
- Night sweats
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND HERB/DRUG INTERACTIONS
- Use caution for those with Spleen Deficiency type diarrhea and indigestion with a white greasy tongue coat.
- Use caution in areas where diseases are predominantly caused by Dampness.
- Contraindicated for those with Yang Deficiency.
- This formula has shown to induce marked improvement in patients who are undergoing chemotherapy.