HERBS AND ACTIONS
Tonifies, invigorates and harmonizes the Blood.
Softens the Liver, stops pain and nourishes the Blood.
Tonifies the Spleen, tonifies Qi and dries Dampness.
Promotes urination, resolves Dampness, strengthens the Spleen and harmonizes the Middle Jiao.
Promotes urination and resolves Dampness.
Activates Blood and regulates Qi.
- Nourishes Liver Blood
- Softens the Liver
- Spreads Liver Qi
- Strengthens the Spleen
- Resolves Dampness
- Reinforces the Spleen and Kidney
- Abdominal pain due to Liver and Spleen Disharmony
- Abdominal pain due to Spleen and Kidney Deficiency
- Hypofunction of the Liver and Spleen with Stagnation of Blood and Qi Stagnation due to Dampness
- Problems with pregnancy
- Continuous cramping pain in the abdomen
- Pain is not severe
- Pain is relieved by pressure
- Edema of the feet
- Urinary difficulty
- Slight edema (primarily of the lower limbs)
- Symptoms generally occur during pregnancy
- Pale face
- Heaviness of head
- Lower abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain with edema during pregnancy due to Blood Deficiency and abnormal water circulation
- Cold feet
- Extreme coldness of the hands and feet
- Weakness and numbness of lower back and legs during pregnancy or postpartum
- Mal position of the fetus
- Irregular menstruation
- Right upper quadrant pain
- Lack of energy
- Sore back
- Thirst with no desire to drink
- T: Pale or pink maybe petechiae on margin
- C: Thin or Greasy white
- P: Deep and weak or Soft, floating, small and slow or Wiry and small or Wiry and rough
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND HERB/DRUG INTERACTIONS
- Use with caution during pregnancy.
- Concurrent use of this formula with colchicine was associated with improvement in learning acquisition deficit induced by colchicine.
- This formula may reduce menopausal symptoms induced by gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists without negative effects on serum estradiol levels.